A generous benefit package enables you to advance your financial situation in a very positive way!!
Take a few moments to consider the following :
* Financial - A tax free salary. This provides the opportunity to save a significant amount of your monthly salary.
* Housing - Provided free to all employees. All units are fully furnished, and domestic appliances as well as kitchenware, bedding and a television are also provided. You do not pay utility bills or maintenance charges while living in hospital provided accommodation.
* Relocation Allowance - A relocation allowance is offered to all new international employees.
* Leave Time - You are entitled up to 54 vacation days per year.
* Airline Ticket -You will be entitled to both initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin.
* National and International Travel
* On Site Recreational Facilities - All hospital housing compounds have a swimming pool plus modern well-equipped gymnasiums. Amongst other facilities
* Medical Coverage
* Emergency/Compassionate Leave - In the case of an emergency at home, every effort will be made to grant a staff member's request for emergency leave.
* Living in Jeddah - This city offers plenty to do for everyone from the `not so active' to the 'active'!
* Shopping - With some of the best shopping malls in the world you have lots your UK brands at your door step.
* Restaurants - Plentiful supply of high quality restaurants to choose from in addition to many of the chains you are use to seeing on a UK high street
* Enjoying the outdoors - During the cooler weather and indeed at any time during the year there are plenty of outdoor activities available.
REGISTRATION & IMMIGRATION
Due to the contracts we hold with this hospital group we are only able to progress candidates who are traveling on a UK passport, and who have completed their nursing training in the UK. If you have not completed your training you must have completed some formal post graduate study in the UK.