Registered Mental Health Nurse
14.50 - 23.20
Are you looking for your next challenging role within the mental health sector? We have some new opportunities in the Southampton area in various different units. This service is for people with serious mental illness, challenging behaviour, psychotic disorders and complex mental health problems.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing patients, plans and implementing individual care programmes and therapeutic interventions.
- Providing individual support for people with a mental health problem to enable them to live in the community and make their own choices
- Carrying out nursing procedures
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least 6 months recent UK experience within a mental health hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- Occupational health vaccination history in hepatitis B, measles, rubella, varicella and tuberculosis
In return you will receive:
- Working flexible hours in various units within the Southampton area
- Use of latest equipment
- Reward scheme from HCL Nursing
- Weekly payment at a competitive rate
- Free uniform
Please note; applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria will not be considered for this role.
So if you are looking for a new, exciting role and meet our criteria, please apply to this advert or call Jennifer Brewer on 02078618933