£7.50 - £13.00 per hour
Are you looking for a change of scenery? Do you have experience in the mental health sector? We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced HCA to provide support and treatment for young people who are experiencing mental illness.
You will be responsible for:
- Looking after young people aged 12 - 18 years who are experiencing a range of mental health issues including depression and psychotic disorders including eating disorders.
- Monitoring blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and ECG recording
- Assisting with the implementation of individual care programmes and participate in therapeutic interventions
You must meet the following essential criteria:
- At least six months recent UK experience within a mental health hospital
- Right to work in the UK
- The ability to monitor vital signs
- Occupational health vaccination history in hepatitis B, measles, rubella, varicella and tuberculosis
In return you will receive:
- Working flexible hours in various units within the Southampton area
- Use of latest equipment
- Reward scheme from HCL Nursing
- Weekly payment
- Free uniform
Please note; only applicants with experience in the above and who match all of the criteria will be considered for this role.
So if you are looking for an exciting new role within the mental health setting and meet our criteria, please apply to this advert by submitting an up-to-date CV or call Jennifer Brewer on 0845 888 8312