Mental Health Nurse - Maternity Cover - 6mths
Bupa is one of the UK’s leading healthcare companies and Bupa Funding makes up a key part of our business. We provide a whole range of products and services to our customers, and are there when they need us most – whatever their stage of life, and whatever health and wellbeing challenges they face. We have a variety of roles in various locations around the UK. Our environment is warm and welcoming, our facilities first class and every individual is here to make a difference. Roles are always rewarding and you’ll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Full time (Maternity cover) - 6mths
- Close clinical relationships with service users
- Qualified clinician amongst a team of expert bespoke member service advisors
- Clinical escalation point for management of complex cases, end of life care, clinical queries through both telephone and written formats
- Conduct training sessions with the team and the business as a whole
- Review alternative treatments and alternative care pathways that Bupa may be able to offer to service users
- Close liaisons with other healthcare professionals
- Close liaisons with bespoke organisations
- Be the qualified clinician amongst the member service advisors to manage more complex calls
- Manage cases through to the end
- Conduct training sessions with the team
- Review alternate treatments and alternative care pathways that Bupa may be able to offer members
- RMN registered (with post qualification experience in the NHS)
- Knowledge of the treatment pathways specific to service user requirements
- Good IT skills; be able to navigate around Microsoft Office and happy to spend a large amount of time computer facing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good training skills
What we’ll give you
We'll look after you with a competitive salary and 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We’ll also give you access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. For more information on our equal opportunities please contact us.