This job is no longer available
£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
How does a challenge working in an energetic Accident and Emergency Department sound?
This NHS Trust treats more than 1.2 million people every year and is one of the largest Trusts in England with hospitals based around North and East Birmingham. The Trust`s Accident and Emergency provide rapid assessment and urgent treatment for patients, by ambulance or self referral, as a result of accident or illness 24 hours a day, seven days a week receiving patients by ambulance or self-referral.
As an Accident and Emergency Nurse, you will work alongside a busy driven dedicated team who take pride in caring for their patients that are in urgent need. You will need to be able to work well under stressful satiations and respond effectively to challenging situations.
- NMC Registered
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Accident and Emergency within the last 6 months
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Competitive pay rates
- Free Uniform
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Access to a quality pension provider
If this sounds like you and you are looking for your next challenging role and meet the above essential criteria, please apply to this advert by contacting Chandeep on 0207 861 8933 or submit your CV online.