Competency Assessment Nurse
Competency Assessment Nurse required to undertake delegations as part of our community based team
We are seeking to recruit a highly skilled and flexible Competency Assessment Nurse to form a community based team, working alongside our Healthcare Assistant teams, delivering complex care in the community. This team will be extremely well supported and managed by our permanent lead clinicians and will be based on the model of a district nursing team.
The skills we are looking to bring to the team include:
- Adult Complex Care
- Tracheostomy care
- Challenging behaviour
- Physical disabilities
We are currently supporting a range of clients with complex care needs in the community across North Yorkshire. Each client is unique and represents their own challenges. As Competency Assessment Nurse, you will be working alongside other highly specialised professionals to meet these challenges and enable our clients to live a fulfilling life within their own homes and communities. We require a Competency Assessment Nurse to:
- Work under the direction and support of our complex care branch and alongside our senior clinicians
- Be able to assess our client's complex healthcare needs and provide recommendations to the company on delivering the highest possible standards of care to those clients
- Support our HCA teams who will be delivering the care on a day to day basis through supervisions and observations
- Delegate only the clinical tasks for which you feel you have the experience and confidence to delegate to the HCA teams you are supporting
- Attend MDT meetings when you are available to meet the on-going rehabilitation goals of our clients
We are looking to recruit a Competency Assessment Nurse who is currently working and would like to put their skills to good use in a community setting at the same time as earning a lucrative additional income. Your availability to be part of this exciting challenge can be based around your permanent rota and very much fit in with your days off and weekend availability.
The ethos of the team will be very much one of joint and collaborative working with the emphasis placed on delivering the highest possible standards of care within the community.
Advantage Healthcare is a leading UK home healthcare provider, managing the care of several hundred individuals with a broad range of complex healthcare needs. Our home healthcare services are provided by our Nurses and include complex and continuing care, live-in care, palliative care and respite care.
In return we can offer you the on-going support of our Senior Nurse Team, Continued Professional Development and specialist training where required as well as excellent rates of pay and benefits.
Apply online enclosing your current CV and a covering letter, or alternatively contact our Recruitment Team on 0800 032 3355.
Applicants subject to enhanced level DBS check. Advantage Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer (Agy).