This job is no longer available
Senior Critical Care Nurse - Full Time - Permanent - £33,771 - £42,500
Medicor Global is pleased to announce we are recruiting for a band 6 Critical Care Nurse to work for a private Hospital based in the heart of London.
The purpose of the role will to be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and service the patient. This will involve the appropriate assessment and evaluation of care in keeping with the Hospitals policies.
For this role you must hold the following experience and qualification to be considered for the role:
- NMC registered Nurse
- ENB 100 or equivalent qualification
- ENB 998 or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 months experience in general critical care
- To have regularly taken charge of shifts in critical care
- Experience in mentoring staff and teaching all levels of staff.
- Demonstrate high standards of clinical practice in all aspects of critical care nursing.
You must also have an in depth knowledge of physiology and have a sound theoretical knowledge base for critical care nursing.
The role is a permanent full time opportunity and will be offering a salary between £33,771 and £42,500. As well as this competitive salary you will be offered 25 days holiday, interest free season tickets as well medical cover.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vik Patel at Medicor Global on 02392 322354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org