Exciting, Full Time, Nurse Practitioner Role Now Available In Bristol
We are currently advertising a very impressive role for our client in Bristol.
This exciting vacancy is for a full time Nurse Practitioner role and is based within a GP practice in Bristol.
Does this sound like your dream job?
Then Chase Medical could help you make your dream a reality.
The successful Nurse Practitioner can expect to receive the following benefits: a competitive salary, NHS pension, full time hours, opportunity for immediate start, if desired and onsite parking.
The ideal candidate will be competent within the role of a Nurse Practitioner, have previous experience within a primary care setting, and will have maintained their Practice Nurse skills.
Joining chase medical also offers some great benefits. As one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of primary care based Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners, Chase Medical provides locum, contract, and permanent work opportunities to both Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses nationwide!
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings.
- The option to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £25-£40 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay).
- Receive a £50 reward every time someone you refer works over 30 hours.
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Locum shift flexibility – you only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours.
- Quick and easy to join- friendly staff and a fantastic agency service.
So if you’re a Nurse Practitioner in Bristol, why not apply today?
Simply send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch to take you through the application process.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information on this vacancy, or any other opportunities we have for you, call Rebecca on 0114 2757421. You can also request a call back via our website: www.chase-medical.com .
More jobs like this
- Nurse Practitioner Accident and Emergency jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Community Care jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner GP Practice jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Mental Health jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Nurse Practitioner Private Healthcare jobs in Bristol (City Centre)