This job is no longer available
We are currently looking for an accomplished Home Manager to run a large Multi-site Home with 180 beds in Bolton, Lancashire: Mill View Residential & Nursing Home.
About the role:
· Leading and inspiring a multi-disciplinary team, we will look to you to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to our residents
· You will share our passion for putting the needs and wellbeing of our residents first, finding new ways to enrich our resident’s lives within our home and delivering outstanding customer care for them and their relatives
· You will manage all aspects of our home, including identifying new business opportunities, effectively managing budgets, taking responsibility for the operating profit of the home, and ensuring regulatory compliance is maintained across all relevant areas
· Creating and developing strong internal and external relationships, you will play an important role in strengthening the Bupa brand as a trusted healthcare partner with key audiences including Local Authority and Primary Care Trust commissioners
· As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to work out of hours of evenings.
Who we’re looking for:
· Strong clinical knowledge and expertise, plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification
· You may have a level one Registered Nurse qualification together with previous experience of seeing organisations through periods of change management
· You will know how to make a positive difference within a heavily regulated sector, as you’ll have a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
· The ability to develop an environment which focuses on continuous improvements
· An effective communicator, with a confident and influential leadership style.
What’s in it for you?
· Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
· Annual bonus – up to 20% of salary
· Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
· Individual private medical insurance
· 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
· Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
About the home:
Mill View is a 180 bedded care home situated in the suburb of Great Lever, just half a mile from Bolton town centre in Lancashire. The home has been rated ‘excellent’ by the Care Quality Commission, the highest rating awarded by the independent regulator of health and social care in England. At Mill View, they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, including residential, nursing and dementia care for the elderly, along with nursing and residential care for young people with physical disabilities. Mill View also offers respite care so carers can take a well deserved break.
Who we are:
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Dedicated to making lives better