This job is no longer available
his is a unique opportunity for an RSCN-trained Staff Nurse ideally with Outpatients experience to join a fast-paced service for children and families attending clinics. Clinically, this role is less hands-on` than a ward-based position, but it will see you assist with minor procedures as well as providing advice and information to parents, both in person and over the phone, and regularly administering nebulizers and breath tests.
The hours of work will be shift rotations including 12,10,8 and 6 hour shifts and Saturdays. Flexibility about shifts is a must.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience post-qualification
- Registered as a children`s nurse
- Having an awareness of child protection and safeguarding issues
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- £29,000 - £33,000 + 9% enhancement for working approx. 4 night + 2 weekend shifts in a 4 week period
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent learning and development resource to support your career progression
For further information on this position please contact JANA at HCL on 0207 451 0980 or email your CV to email@example.com