This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent is currently working with a leading NHS Hospital in Cambridgeshire. We are looking for experienced nurses with substantial experience in specialities such as: Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Thoracic Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care, Theatre Scrub and Anaesthetics.
The hospital is the UK's largest specialist cardiothoracic hospital and the country's main heart and lung transplant centre. It has a theatre suite with five theatres, a recovery unit and a seven-bed High Dependency Unit (HDU) extension to the Critical Care Unit.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic nurse that is looking to develop their skills, and provide the highest level of patient care.
- Deputising for Senior Staff Nurse in their absence
- Asses, plan and deliver high standards of nursing care
- Supervise and direct junior staff
- Assist medical staff in performing clinical procedures
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team, other departments and community services as necessary
- NMC registered
- Minimum 1 year recent acute clinical experience
- Demonstrable commitment to developing skills.
- 27 days holiday per year, including bank / public holidays
- Hospital accommodation available
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Eligibility to join the NHS Pension Scheme
- Access to occupational health services
- Good pay progression based on application of knowledge and skills
Are you a talented nurse? Are you compassionate and hard working? Have you worked with Cardiac and Respiratory patients? If yes, then APPLY NOW!!
If this position interests you, please contact TOM WATTS at HCL Permanent on 020 7861 8950 (ext. 1490) or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org