This job is no longer available
Chase Medical specialises in providing Nurse Practitioners with permanent and locum opportunities in their local area. We currently have an exciting new position available for a Nurse Practitioner in Great Yarmouth, Norwich.
The details are as follows:
- Flexible hours – this can be a part time or a full time role, dependent on your preference.
- NHS Pension
- Excellent annual leave allowance - 27 days, plus bank holidays!
- Competitive salary, reflective of your experience
Our client has two branches in Great Yarmouth, Norwich, and so there is the option to work part time or full time hours, depending on whether you are based at one or both sites.
The role comes with all the usual benefits, including an excellent salary of up to £45 000 p.a. dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity then get in touch today!
Chase Medical is a specialist Nurse Practitioner agency and we help Nurse Practitioners find permanent and also locum work throughout the UK. If this role doesn’t sound suitable for you, just let us know what you are looking for and we will work to find a post that matches your specific requirements.
We also have Nurse Practitioner locum work available. If you are interested in finding out about locum work in your area then let us know and earn £32 - £55 per hour, including holiday pay, for locum work!
- Work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- Flexible work - No minimum number of shifts to work when you locum with Chase Medical – just pick the shifts that are convenient for you!
- Quick and easy joining service and a friendly agency team.
- Gain fantastic CPD
- Book shifts up to 6 months in advance
You must be an experienced Nurse Practitioner/ Prescriber for this work and you must have experience in a Primary care setting.
If you are an experienced Nurse Practitioner/ Prescriber then get in touch today to see what we can offer you –
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01142 757421 and ask for Kaeli.
You can also request a call back or find more information on our website – www.chase-medical.com
Know someone else who might be interested? Due to the high volumes of work we have available across the UK, we are happy to hear from anyone who knows of Nurse Practitioners or Practice Nurses who are looking for locum or permanent work. Rewards are available for all successful referrals.