Intensive Care Nurse - Surrey - £21,388-£27,901 (Band 5 NHS)
START A NEW CAREER IN CRITICAL CARE!
Are you a qualified nurse with a passion for helping those in need?
Can you work well as part of a team, and cope under pressure?
Then you are perfect for a role in Critical Care! A top NHS hospital in a fantastic location (30 minutes from London) re recruiting qualified nurses to begin a career working in an ICU.
This hospital is providing a training course for critical care, providing a chance for those with nursing experience in other areas to start a career in critical care!
- 527 beds, serving 1.2 million population
- Over 3,000 staff
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Strong links with university, ideal for training and post-graduate courses
- 14 operating theatres
- 13 Specialty Business covering all specialities
- 30 minute train journey from London
- 30 miles to Heathrow, 40 miles to Gatwick
- University town with fantastic entertainment
- Low cost of living
 NMC registered or in the process of applying
 6 months experience in a hospital ward
 Strong work ethic and interest in working in ICU
 Available on the 21st January
- A full training programme in Intensive Care nursing
- A competitive salary ranging from £21,388 to £27,901 based on experience and skills
- A generous NHS benefits package including:
o One of the best pension schemes in the UK
o 27 days paid holiday (+8 public holidays)
o Complete healthcare coverage
- Continuous support for career development
- NHS discounts on a range of products and services
Don`t miss out on this incredible opportunity to begin your NHS career in ICU!
APPLY NOW by clicking below, or call Dominic Newlyn on 020 7861 8950 Ext 1519
HCL Permanent London