This job is no longer available
HCL Permanent is working with an amazing NHS Hospital based in Surrey and is recruiting Intensive Care nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit.
The hospital has 28 bedded Critical Care Department with range of specialities such as general medicine, Hepatobillary Surgery, Oesophageal Surgery, vascular Surgery, Facial Maxillary Surgery and Trauma/Head Injury ranging from level 0 to 3.
The hospital is based very close to London, with an excellent transport links. Heathrow airport is located nearby, having excellent connections with many European countries such as Spain, Portugal and Poland.
- NMC registered or eligible to apply
- At least 6 months experience in acute setting
- Excellent communication skills
- 27 days holidays per year + 8 public holidays
- Extensive NHS Benefit Package
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Assistance with accommodation
- Assistance with NI number and bank account
HCL Permanent is delighted to offer this permanent position to a talented and motivated critical care nurse.
To apply please contact Oliwia Meinert at HCL Permanent either by phone 020 7861 8950 (EXT 1491) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .