This job is no longer available
An excellent opportunity has arisen for band 5 nurses to join the Medical wards of an excellent NHS (public) Hospital in Surrey, just outside of London.
My Client is a leading General Hospital and specialist tertiary centre for cancer, Oral and Maxillo-facial surgery and pathology. The hospital serves a population of 320,000 for emergency and general hospital services and is the lead specialist centre for cancer patients in Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire, serving a population of 1.2 million.
You will be an enthusiastic and pro-active nurse who is keen to work in a public hospital. Ideally you will have previous experience, but this could be from a care home as well as a hospital. There are a number of roles available for newly qualified nurses, so if you have just graduated and are looking for your first step into the working world, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
There are a number of vacancies available across a range of medical wards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Asses, plan and deliver high standards of nursing care
- Assist medical staff in performing clinical procedures
- Liaise with the multidisciplinary team, other departments and community services as necessary
- NMC Registration (or process started)
- Excellent command of English
- 6+ months hospital experience
Benefits of Working for the NHS
- 27 days holiday per year, plus bank/public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
Do you want to work in a UK Hospital and provide excellent care to vulnerable people? Do you want to improve your skills and become a better nurse? If yes, I want to hear from you!
For more information and to apply, please call TOM WATTS on (+44) 207 861 8950 (Ext 1490), or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org