This job is no longer available
- You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards of care and clinical excellence
- Leading a team, you will develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans, ensuring the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents are met
- Other key duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying to policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will really get to know our residents and their families, promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect
- You will motivate and mentor your team, delivering teaching sessions and guiding the professional development of your junior colleagues.
As a Level 1 Registered Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number, you will not only have a genuine passion for elderly care and dementia, but you’ll also understand the importance of the right things done well. What’s in it for you?
- Bupa Fit which is a staff health benefit
- Bupa Cash Plan discounts
- Bupa cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
- Pension and life assurance scheme available
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
- Paid lunch and breaks
- Free lunch provided
- Free uniform provided
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It’s why we inspire and support our nurses to put our residents’ wellbeing at the heart of everything they do. Be the nurse you want to be. Applications from Job Seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship will be considered and sponsorship offered to successful candidates where UKBA regulations are met. For further information on sponsorship please visit http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age. .