This job is no longer available
Respiratory Nurse Specialist
Band 6 – upto £35,000
Aldershot, Farnham & Fleet location
PULSE is delighted to be working in partnership with a private healthcare provider to recruit a Respiratory Nurse Specialist for the community. The services provided include:
- Supported Hospital Discharge
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Home Oxygen Assessment & Review
- Self Management
- Respiratory Specialist Care
Key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Providing Pulmonary Rehabilitation (exercise, education and support) for patients with moderate or severe COPD
- Providing evidence based assessment and review for patients who require home oxygen therapy
- Providing community based respiratory support including admission avoidance and hospital discharge support.
The role is autonomous, so successful candidates will have the ability to act on their own initiative and take responsibility for their own caseload. In addition there is a high element of teamwork, as the post holder will be liaising with the MDT in the community and in the hospital. At all times the post holder will be patient focused with a desire to constantly improve the service.
Successful candidates will be from a medical setting (primary or secondary care) and have recent experience at Band 5 or above within respiratory. It is also essential to be car driver and hold a valid license. In return you will become a member of a growing, successful team and part of a network of clinical specialists who deliver home/community based services across the UK.
Successful candidates will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to further develop their skill set and career.
If you are looking for that “something” different that will allow you to become a specialist and autonomous practitioner then please contact Jo today on 020 7959 1019 or email email@example.com