HCL permanent is looking for Occupational Health Nurse Advisors to work with a private sector medical group providing corporate healthcare services to businesses across London.
As part of the team, the successful candidate will have access to fantastic benefits and the opportunity to take advantage of joining the clinical forums run by group doctors and 5 days paid study leave.
This job will see you working with a Lead Clinician providing Occupational Health support, expertise and clinical delivery of onsite Occupational Health Services to a corporate client. This will be a clinical role, Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week), Monday-Friday: 09:00-17:30
Duties and responsibilities are varied and comprehensive, affording the post-holder a wealth of OHA experiences and challenges. You will be involved in everything from clinical assessments and reviews, to data management and analysis.
This role would suit an active and engaging individual who is highly organised and possess good communication skills.
- Full NMC registration
- Previous relevant OHA experience (within the transport industry would be advantageous)
- Experience of sickness absence health management, drug and alcohol screening, health surveillance and fitness for work assessments
- Diploma/Qualification in Occupational Health
- Experience of pregnancy risk assessments and new starter screening questionnaires is desirable
- Continuous education and professional development
- Private healthcare
- Hospital accommodation
- Gym membership
- Dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical illness insurance
If you wish to apply please contact Brian Christie at HCL Permanent by phone: 02078618950 (Ext 1573) or by email: email@example.com
HCL Permanent London