This job is no longer available
This position will involve responsibility for the development and maintenance of a specialist palliative care service in conjunction with the Oncology department.
- NMC registered
- Significant experience in Palliative care area
- Teaching and Assessing and/or Mentorship qualification would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Hours: Full Time - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible annual leave
- Life assurance
- Leadership development programme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved with one of London`s most prestigious private hospital, offering the very highest standards of clinical skills and nursing care across a wide range of specialities.
For further information on this position please contact JANA at HCL on 0207 451 0980 or email your CV to email@example.com