This job is no longer available
The successful Staff Nurse will be expected to take charge of the ward in the absence of the senior staff Nurse and deliver a high standard of quality nursing care.
- Assess plan and deliver high quality nursing care.
- Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times.
- Promote good communication.
- Supervise and direct junior staff.
- Ensure patient charges are captured.
- Check and report faulty equipment.
- Ensure good nursing documentation.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times.
- Private health-care insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible annual leave
- Life assurance
- Leadership development programme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
If this opportunity looks attractive to you or you want to chat about your skills and how they may fit in please contact Jana Vojtekova on 0207 861 8950 email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details