This job is no longer available
It is important that you have started NMC registration or have at least started registration and obtained a PRN.
As a General Medical Nurse, you will:
- Have a high standard of clinical skills
- Be able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate programs of care
- Work well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
- NMC Registered (or NMC process started and PRN obtained)
- 12+ months experience
- Excellent command of English
- Full NHS Benefits Package
- 27 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Fantastic self-development opportunities
- Hospital Accommodation
Are you a skilled and talented nurse? Do you want to work in the UK? Do you have the passion to work for the world`s greatest health service? If you want to be part of a strong and dynamic team get in touch today!
For more information and to apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tom on (+44) 207 861 8950