This job is no longer available
Registered Nurses – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) & Paediatric Intensive Care (PICU)
As one of the world’s great paediatric hospital our point of difference is the quality of our people and the excellence of our work, underpinned by a fundamental relationship between research, education and practice. The NICU and PICU at The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) in Melbourne, Victoria reflect excellence, providing services to critically ill infants, children and young people for Tasmania, Victoria and southern New South Wales.
- Specialist 1:1 nursing care for seriously ill or injured neonates/children
- Advanced Life support for critically ill neonates/children, including Extra-Corporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) and Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD)
- Monitoring and care for neonates/children after complex surgical procedures including cardiac surgery and transplantation (cardiac and liver)
- State Trauma response team for critically injured paediatric/neonatal patients
- Supportive environment for new staff through a dedicated transition and education support process
- Flexible shift patterns, 8-12 hours shifts and have full or part time positions available
If you have current experience as a neonatal intensive care nurse looking after ventilated newborns or experience as a paediatric intensive care nurse, or a minimum of 12 months adult ICU experience, current, or eligibility for AHPRA registration, and want to belong to a workplace that has an international reputation as a centre for clinical excellence, click Apply Now.
For further information about the PICU, please go to the Rosella home page: http://www.rch.org.au/picu/
For further information about the NICU, please go to the Butterfly home page: http://www.rch.org.au/butterfly/