This job is no longer available
Bupa is one of the UK’s leading healthcare companies and Bupa Health Funding makes up a key part of our business. We provide a whole range of products and services to our customers, and are there when they need us most – whatever their stage of life, and whatever health and wellbeing challenges they face. We have a variety of roles in various locations around the UK. Our environment is warm and welcoming, our facilities first class and every individual is here to make a difference. Roles are always rewarding and you’ll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Permanent, Full or Part time opportunities available
In this role you’ll be working with the Oncology Support Team to support the implementation of case management for our members requiring our services. You’ll be the clinical escalation point for calls that come into the oncology team for oncology related treatments to ensure the customer receives excellent customer service throughout the process.
- Be the qualified clinician amongst the member service advisors to manage more complex calls
- Manage cases through to the end
- Conduct training sessions with the team
- Review alternate treatments and alternative care pathways that Bupa maybe able to offer members
- Liaise with senior medical team
- Support wider operations team in really driving and growing this service
- RGN registered
- Strong Experience of working in an oncology environment i.e. on a ward, within a treatment room
- Knowledge of the treatment pathway specific to customer’s requirements
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
What we’ll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private medical insurance and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We’ll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.