This job is no longer available
Salary: £21,388 to £27,901(based on experience) plus NHS benefits
Working on a 27-bedded dynamic ward you will predominantly care for patients requiring cardiology investigations and interventions. This is often a quick turn round ward with patients staying 24-48 hours only
The hospital prides itself in providing excellent standards of nursing care within a friendly setting.
Development opportunities at this hospital are first class, with supportive individualized orientation programmes, flexible working and support with degree and diploma studies.
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 1 year cardiology/ interventional cardiology experience
- Mentorship course desirable
- All standard NHS benefits
- Unrivalled pension scheme
- Excellent professional training, development and education
For further information on this position or others in your area please contact TOM WATTS at HCL Permanent on 0207 861 8950 (ext 1490) or email email@example.com