A top private hospital located in a prestigious area of Central London is looking for a number of Oncology Staff Nurses to look after cancer patients on their Oncology Ward.
My client is looking for dedicated and passionate Staff Nurses with Oncology, Palliative Care or Acute Medicine experience.
Our client is UK's largest private hospital with over 200 beds and 17 theatres, including a minimally invasive theatre, new hybrid vascular theatre, an endoscopy unit, a radiology unit, dialysis and a 24 hour consultant-led ICU. The client boasts an excellent Clinical Training and Practice Development department and strongly supports continuing professional development and education.
- Care for acute and long term patients receiving cancer treatments or palliative care.
- NMC registration
- Minimum 1 year post-registration acute medical or oncology experience
- Experience of peripheral and central intravenous devises
- Knowledge of oncological conditions & diseases.
- Oncology or Palliative care experience
- Ideally - Experience of administering cytotoxic drugs
- Ideally - Experience of nursing patients undergoing radiotherapy.
- 175 hours of annual leave plus 56 hours of bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private healthcare plan
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Nursing accommodation potentially available
To apply for this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Magda Nieduzak on 02078618950 ext. 1544
HCL Permanent London