This job is no longer available
Registered Nurse (Outpatients)
Location: Grt Manchester / Cheshire
Functional Area: Clinical - Nursing
Hours per week: 37.5
There is currently a permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week) Registered Nurse vacancy within the Outpatients department at a Private Hospital in the Grt Manchester Area.
- To ensure Consulting Suite Staff deliver a high quality service to patients, visitors, Consultants and staff in other departments, which meets current legislation, CQC standards and NMC guidelines, and to implement a programme of care for outpatients, with supporting documentation, either with or without direct supervision.
- To be flexible and proactive and participate in all aspects of clinical care within the department.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Consultants in order to develop effective, professional working relationships.
- To provide a comprehensive, professional, stream lined service to all customers, ensuring adherence to hospital protocol and NMC Guidelines.
- To ensure appropriate revenue capture is achieved by awareness of budgetary requirements for the clinical area, and proactively focuses on meeting targets.
- To demonstrate a unified, positive, cohesive attitude towards teamwork.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new services within the department.
For Further Details, PLEASE contact Catherine Durr on 07507836385 or email Catherine@jprec.co.uk
Key Words: Staff Nurse RGN Out Patient Ward Nurse