A private hospital near Oxford is searching for a Clinic Outcome and Infection Prevention Nurse.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Matron (as the DIPC) in the delivery of the local infection prevention programme and to undertake the hospital lead role as the infection prevention and control practitioner.
The successful applicant will also manage and take responsibility for the house keeping service to ensure there is an effective and efficient service to meet the patient experience and to maintain cleanliness as part of the infection prevention agenda.
Furthermore, they will assist the Matron in fulfilling the regulatory requirements required for registration with the CQC, managing risk such as the NHSLA and ensuring compliance with Nuffield Health quality monitoring.
- At least 5 years of working as a nurse which includes a minimum of 1 year working in a senior role
- Infection Prevention (minimum of two years` experience)
- Managing teams of people
- Managing budgets
- Staff selection
- Governance, audit and quality assurance (minimum of two years` experience)
- Business development
- Previous experience of managing housekeeping staff
- Continuous education and professional development
- Private healthcare
- Hospital accommodation
- Gym membership
- Dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical illness insurance
If you wish to apply please contact Brian Christie at HCL Permanent by phone: 02078618950 (Ext 1573) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HCL Permanent London