This job is no longer available
Specialist CAMHS Practitioner - North Yorkshire
Our client has a job vacancy for a Specialist CAMHS Practitioner to work in North Yorkshire. This vacancy has an initial 3 month contract and the pay rate for this role is £24-26 per hour (limited company worker).
- Carrying out individual and group assessments.
- Providing a range of interventions for those who are referred.
- Putting into action agreed treatment objectives.
- Consulting and supporting other agencies.
- Developing and monitoring the service.
- Ensuring needs of children/young people looked after are well met.
All applicants must have a RMN first level registration and a valid NMC registration. You must also have a minimum of 1 years post qualifying experience within Mental Health and 1 years experience within CAMHS.
This job is advertised by Jamie Ishac; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary Mental Health:
* Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive mental health experience
* Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism's
* Excellent rates of pay
* Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
* PAYE or LTD company payments
* Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
Sanctuary Mental Health dedicate themselves to delivering Registered Mental Health Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Registered Learning Disability Nurses, Social Workers, Advanced Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Practitioners, Care Coordinators and Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
* Preferred supplier to 170 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Social Services and Private Hospitals.
* Specialist social work training division 'Sanctuary Training'
* We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
* Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' and 'Best Client Service' categories
* Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards