This job is no longer available
Registered Learning Disability Nurse - Assessment and Treatment
Our client has a job vacancy for a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to work within an Assessment and Treatment Team based in Nottinghamshire. This vacancy is permanent and the pay rate for this role is £25,000-32,000 per annum (limited company worker).
- Carrying out assessments on patients, clients and children.
- Developing and implementing programmes of care.
- Carrying out nursing procedures.
- Maintaining associated records.
- Providing advice.
- Supervising staff and students.
All applicants must be a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse and a valid NMC registration. You must have a minimum of 2 years post registration experience in Learning Disabilities.
This job is advertised by Bridie Chatfield; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
What you can expect from Sanctuary Mental Health:
* Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive mental health experience
* Choice of a variety of positions throughout the UK within many specialism's
* Excellent rates of pay
* Automatic job alerts tailored to your requirements and experience
* PAYE or LTD company payments
* Excellent Referral Scheme - £250 for each successfully placed referral
Sanctuary Mental Health dedicate themselves to delivering Registered Mental Health Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Registered Learning Disability Nurses, Social Workers, Advanced Mental Health Practitioners, Mental Health Practitioners, Care Coordinators and Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
* Preferred supplier to 180 local authorities and organisations such as the NHS, Social Services and Private Hospitals.
* Specialist social work training division 'Sanctuary Training'
* We have our own DBS (formerly CRB) umbrella body, including faster online DBS applications
* Double winners of the 2012 national Recruiter Awards for Excellence in the 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' and 'Best Client Service' categories
* Six-time winners of the Archant Recruitment awards