I'm currently searching for an excellent senior Theatre Nurse with plenty of leadership experience to work as a Theatre Manager for a top independent hospital in a lovely area of Central London.
The successful candidate will be leading and managing state-of-the-art theatres, where some of the most complex surgeries are performed. The hospital provides a wide range of services from an outpatient centre, to cardiac, orthopaedic, paediatric, and oncology services, which would make the role all the more exciting and varied.
Once succesful, you will be offered a competitive salary package and private benefits as well as excellent opportunities to progress your professional career.
* NMC or HPC registation
* significant experience in a clinical management role
* at least 5 years of post-graduate experience in Theatres with strong career progression
* excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong, effective working relationships
* strong customer focus
* desire to deliver the highest standards of care
* experience of managing budgets and resources
- 25 days of annual leave per annum
- Gym membership
- Online discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Retirement Benefits Plan
- Staff restaurant onsite
- Dry-cleaning discount
- Eye sight tests
- Employee referral scheme
- Competitive parental leave and statutory adoption leave
If you've got what it takes, please send your CV immediately to email@example.com
or call Magda Nieduzak on 0207 861 8950 ext. 1544 to discuss the role.
HCL Permanent London