This job is no longer available
BMI Healthcare is the largest private hospital group in the UK, our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for all patients treated in our 70 hospitals in the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
There is currently a permanent, full time (37.5 hours per week) Registered Nurse vacancy within the Outpatients department at BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle.
- To ensure Consulting Suite Staff deliver a high quality service to patients, visitors, Consultants and staff in other departments, which meets current legislation, CQC standards and NMC guidelines, and to implement a programme of care for outpatients, with supporting documentation, either with or without direct supervision.
- To be flexible and proactive and participate in all aspects of clinical care within the department.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Consultants in order to develop effective, professional working relationships.
- To provide a comprehensive, professional, stream lined service to all customers, ensuring adherence to hospital protocol and NMC Guidelines.
- To ensure appropriate revenue capture is achieved by awareness of budgetary requirements for the clinical area, and proactively focuses on meeting targets.
- To demonstrate a unified, positive, cohesive attitude towards teamwork.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new services within the department.
Please see the attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to launch or further your career in the private healthcare industry, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form.