Theatre Scrub Practitioner
If your looking for ongoing shifts within the NHS Foundation Trust.. Then this is for you!
Our Client has an excellent track record; having the highest consistent rating of service quality coupled with one of the highest sets of patient and staff satisfaction scores. They services to the city of Salford and specialist services to Greater Manchester and beyond.
The NHS Foundation Trust requires Theatre Practitioners with exceptional scrub skills to work alongside their highly skilled surgical team 3 days per week, working the hours of 0800 to 1930.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working alongside the surgeon, providing correct surgical instruments and material in order to ensure safe and efficient completion of surgical procedures
- Undertake the circulating role, preparing the environment, equipment and acting as the link between the surgical team and other parts of the theatre and hospital
- Anticipate the requirements of the surgical team and to respond effectively
To be considered for this role you must qualify for the following:
- NMC/HPC registered
- A minimum of 1 years UK experience within the last 6 months
- Right to work in the UK
- Full immunisation history including hepatitis B vaccinations
In return HCL Nursing would offer you:
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Flexible shifts to suit your life style
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Free uniform provided
If you meet the above essential criteria, please apply to this advert or alternatively call Craig in the theatres department on 0207 861 8933 to discuss further.