Title: Experienced Registered Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner
Location: Southend, Westcliffe - Essex.
Pay Rate: Approx £25 per hour
HCL Nursing is looking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated and qualified registered Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse that has 1 years post registration experience working in Theatres within the UK. The role attracts a rate of £25 per hour, the shifts based in the Essex, South East England.
HCL Nursing works in partnership with leading hospitals and trusts in both the public and private sector, supplying them with the most qualified healthcare professionals in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in the following areas:
- Ensure the safe positioning and transfer of patients within the department
- Handling instruments and providing full assistance to the surgeon throughout the procedure
- Responsible for accounting of all disposable and non-disposable instrumentation used throughout the procedures
Whilst HCL Nursing`s friendly compliance team will support you to pass through our compliance process quickly, successful candidates will require NMC registration, right to work in the UK and have 12 months clinical experience working in a hospital within the last 6 months.
You will also have excellent communication skills with a high standard of both written and spoken English. Up to date Occupational Health Records and Manual Handling/Basic Life Support certificates will also be essential, however update courses are available.
Working with HCL Nursing includes a unique and generous rewards programme that awards a point for every hour worked and includes other benefits including but not limited to:
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Friendly consultants who understand agency nursing and your needs
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
Anyone applying for this role should possess a genuine desire to help and care for others, be trustworthy and reliable.
Call the Theatres resourcing team now to discuss this role 08458 888 312, or apply online today.