Title: Experienced Anaesthetic Operation Department Practitioner
Location: London, England
Pay Rate: £25 per hour approx
HCL Nursing is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and qualified ODP with Anaesthetic skills that have 1 years post registration experience working in Theatres in the field of assignment within the UK. The role attracts a rate of up to £25 per hour, the shifts based in the Central London area.
HCL Nursing works in partnership with leading hospitals and trusts in both the public and private sector, supplying them with the most qualified healthcare professionals in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have clinical experience in the following areas:
- Assess, develop, implements and evaluate programmes of care for patients undergoing theatre procedures
- Prepares and assembles theatre instruments/equipment
- May provide clinical supervision to other staff, students and assist the anaesthetist
Whilst HCL Nursing`s friendly compliance team will support you to pass through our compliance process quickly, successful candidates will require HCPC registration, right to work in the UK and have 12 months clinical experience working in a hospital within the last 6 months.
You will also have excellent communication skills with a high standard of both written and spoken English. Up to date Occupational Health Records and Manual Handling/Basic Life Support certificates will also be essential, however update courses are available.
Working with HCL Nursing includes a unique and generous rewards programme that awards a point for every hour worked and includes other benefits including but not limited to:
- A choice of attractive roles and locations working with leading healthcare suppliers in the UK
- Attractive pay structures for all shifts
- Friendly consultants who understand agency nursing and your needs
- Free compliance inclusive of training, CRBs and occupational health screening
- Discounts on professional training offered with external companies
- Flexible shift options with days, nights, long or short shifts available
Anyone applying for this role should possess a genuine desire to help and care for others, be trustworthy and reliable. Call the Theatres resourcing team now to discuss this role 08458 888 312, or apply online today.