This job is no longer available
Registered Nurses – Office based – Telephone Coordinator (RGN)
On Target Earnings - £31,500
(Salary & Bonus)
Shifts - 40 hrs 5 days out of 7 per week on a rota system (Some weekend work required)
With extensive experience, my client is a market-leading organisation supplying all aspects of the UK healthcare market with high quality nursing solutions. Operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide their clients and nurses with a highly professional and instantly available service.
Acting as an Initial point of telephone contact for customers and nurses, dealing with clients and shift allocation in relation to all aspects of our business, respond to telephone enquiries from clients and field staff, performing routine and complex transactions and customer care activities.
Provide telephone guidance and support to field staff working in placements
As the RN, you will be working in a small team, utilising your nursing knowledge, experience and registration.
Skills & Abilities
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Able to use own initiative and show attention to detail
• Are good at problem solving, with excellent communication skills
• A good working knowledge of basic computer packages; Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Reliable and flexible,
• Registered Nurse with current NMC pin number RN Adult or RN Child
• At least 2 years (+) Post qualifying experience within the UK
• Happy to work shifts, between hours of 7am and 10pm including alternate weekends
• Hold a valid NMC number
If you can answer yes to these questions then please forward your full CV, detailing your experience.
You will be rewarded with a generous package, to include
• Salary & OTE of £31,500. Generous annual leave package and
• Access to a stake holder pension scheme.
To find out more about this role please forward your CV via application process or find us at: www.srshealthcare.co.uk
For more information regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact
SRS Healthcare for an informal conversation.
Call us on 0117 2303222 or 07730176222
Apply now online and we will call you back!
Why not Follow us on
or on Facebook at facebook.com/S.R.S.Healthcare
SRS Healthcare is working the capacity of a recruitment agency in relation to this role.