This job is no longer available
Bupa Health Clinics (BHC) is one of five Bupa UK businesses. We provide a whole range of products and services to our customers, and are there when they need us most – whatever their stage of life, and whatever health and wellbeing challenges they face. We are the leading provider in the UK of high quality, added value personal and corporate preventive health services and have a wide variety of roles in various locations around the UK. BHC is positioned as a trusted adviser and provider of integrated health care solutions; services include health assessments, occupational health, primary care, dentistry and musculoskeletal medicine. The services are delivered from some fifty sites throughout the UK, as well as from corporate clients’ premises. Roles in all areas are always rewarding and you’ll be rewarded too, with excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Permanent, Full time – 35 hours
We’re currently seeking an Occupational Health Advisor Nurse to join our busy team at our service centre in Salord Quays. Your role will be to provide a comprehensive and pro-active Occupational Health advice service promoting the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees and ensure customer compliance and legislation. You will also provide advice to customers on health related issues affecting work. This is a telephone based role requiring you to wear a headset.
- Case Management via management referrals
- Managing individual cases providing support to members via the telephone
- Pre employment health screening
- Medication inquiries, triaged through Healthline nurses to discuss medication
- Planning and delivering health promotion and health education to clients addressing key lifestyle issues
- Registered General Nurse
- Post registration OH qualification and entry onto Part 1 or 3 of NMC Register is essential
- Excellent clinical assessment experience
- Able to display diplomacy and gravitas fit for a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- IT Skills
What we’ll give you
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We’ll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you.