I'm actively looking a number of dedicated Staff Nurses with experience in Oncology, Palliative Care or Acute Medicine to work for one of UK`s top private hospitals based in Central London. You will have at least 2 years of relevant post-graduate experience in a hospital setting or in a hospice. Ideally, you will have the knowledge of the UK healthcare system, however, that is not essential.
As an Oncology Staff Nurse you will be caring for a variety of cancer patients as well as admitting, and planning of care and discharge. You will be an integral part of a Multidisciplinary Team on everyday basis, what will be very beneficial to your professional development.
- NMC registration;
- min. of 2 years experience in oncology, haematology, palliative care or acute medicine in a hospital setting;
- knowledge of Chemotherapy treatments;
Nurses from other EU countries are welcome to apply too!
- Employee discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Trust Scheme for employees, their partners and children
- Gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tastecard (either 2 - 1 meals or 50% off food costs at over 2,500 participating restaurants)
To apply for this position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Magda Nieduzak on 02078618950 ext. 1544
HCL Permanent London