This job is no longer available
Chase Medical currently has two fantastic opportunities available for Practice Nurses in Derby - you would be working in industry for a global, Blue Chip organisation.
These are great opportunities to gain entry into the occupational health sector and will be a fantastic chance for the successful Nurses to achieve excellent CPD, working within a private organisation.
The positions will predominantly involve dealing with Minor Illness and Minor Injury within a professional workforce.
These fantastic opportunities come with the following benefits:
- Full time hours
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience (around £40 000 p.a., plus option for salary enhancements)
- 25 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
- Many opportunities for career progression
- Training support
The ideal candidates will be skilled Practice Nurses who have experience of working in a Primary Care setting, and who are proficient in dealing with Minor Illness. No formal occupational health qualification is required.
With a proven track record of providing both Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners with outstanding, permanent, contract and locum work opportunities nationwide, it’s no surprise that Chase Medical is considered one of the UK’s leading specialist agencies of Primary Care based Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners.
Joining Chase Medical today offers excellent benefits, including:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of Primary Care settings
- The option to pick up locum work in the interim (fantastic rates of pay - £25-£40 per hour, inclusive of holiday pay)
- Locum and permanent opportunities which are local to you – be the first to hear about our permanent opportunities!
- Locum shift flexibility – You only work what you choose, no minimum amount of hours
- Quick and easy to join- Friendly staff and a fantastic agency service
So if you are an enthusiastic Practice Nurse, who would be interested in these opportunities (or any of our other locum / permanent roles) then make sure, you call Chase Medical today!
Applying couldn’t be easier, simply send us a copy of your most recent CV today to email@example.com, and one of the Chase Medical team will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like any more information, about our nationwide permanent and locum work opportunities, you can either call Stephanie on (0114) 275 7421, or request a call back via our website, www.chase-medical.com.
Due to the high volumes of work we have available, we are keen to hear from experienced Primary Care based Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners throughout the UK, who may be interested in locum and permanent positions. If you know any Practice Nurses or Nurse Practitioners looking for either locum or permanent work then please refer them to us via our website www.chase-medical.com.