This job is no longer available
Heart Resourcing are proud to be chosen as a Recruitment partner for one of the most visonary Womens and childrens services in the World
Talented Nurse Manager required for Paediatric Clinic for Orthopaedic, Craniomaxillary and Facial Plastics
Our client offers an extraordinary opportunity to enhance your career!
You will be part of one of the most ambitious and visionary healthcare projects in the world.
You will be able to make a direct contribution to the advancement of maternal and paediatric health and science.
You will have the unique experience of working in state-of-the-facilities using some of the most advanced technology in the world.
You can experience all of this, and be rewarded by an exceptional salary and benefits package which is designed to attract the very best within the profession.
On offer is this unique and unprecedented opportunity for leading healthcare professionals to be at the forefront of knowledge and advancement in womens’ and childrens’ services.
The Pediatric Orthopedic Craniomaxillary and Facial Plastics clinic will offer consultation, diagnostic testing and treatment for children and adolescents presenting problems related to the musculoskeletal system including inflammatory, developmental, neoplastic and metabolic problems as well as musculoskeletal issues secondary to a traumatic event, and variety of craniomaxillary problems resulting from birth deformities, injury or trauma and patients with burn injuries.
- Masters degree in Nursing or a Healthcare related field
- 3 year Bachelors degree or Diploma in Nursing
- Current nursing licensure
- At least 7 years progressive management experience in Pediatric Outpatients within an Academic Medical Center in North America, UK, Ireland, an EU State, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand
- Clinical nursing experience in Paediatric Orthopedics, Craniomaxillary, or Facial plastics