Health Care Assistant (HCA)
£7.00 - £9.80 / per hour
Are you a student nurse looking for more experience in acute setting?
Full time ad-hoc shifts are available for third year student nurses to work in medical or surgical wards in 12 different hospitals around the Birmingham area. The hospitals provide a whole range of services including secondary services for its local population and regional and national services for the people of the West Midlands and beyond.
As a student nurse you will be involved in:
- Care of patients in either medical or surgical wards
- Charting temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure
- Use of electronic blood pressure equipment; monitoring oxygen saturations
- Care of different age groups, both male and female
- Third year Student, studying towards Adult Nursing Diploma
- Immune for hepatitis B, measles, rubella, varicella and tuberculosis
- Hold the right to work in the UK
In return you will benefit from:
- Flexible hours (minimum requirement is 2 shifts per week)
- Free uniform
- Weekly payment
- Free registration inclusive CRB and BLS training
So if you are ready to move or you live in Birmingham and ready to work extra hours please apply for this role or please call Kira 0207 8618 933.