Imagine a Nursing career in Singapore
Are you an experienced Senior / Nurse Educator who is looking for a change in career and scenery? Now is your chance to work in one of the best hospitals in the world with fantastic rewards, recognition and training.
Medacs Healthcare is working with a client in the heart of Singapore and is looking to recruit experienced Nurses with a variety of backgrounds and specialties to provide support within a hospital that thrives on professionals from various nationalities.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience a vivid combination of ultra-modern skyscrapers, remnants of tropical rainforest and colourful ethnic urban areas whilst gaining on-hand experience alongside some of the best medical / surgical professionals from all around the world.
Our client is looking to offer a two year permanent contract and an Expat package including:
· Fantastic Salary & Bonus
· Return Flights
· Relocation Package
· Subsidised Housing
You will assess, implement, coordinate and evaluate departmental training and development plans for nursing staff to promote quality patient care at different levels. You will also aim to continuously renew interests in professional growth in our nurses and create a conduce environment for learning.
If you are in a specialized area, you will be involved in collaborative work with Nurse Managers and Clinicians to identify specific development and training needs for nursing staff in a specific discipline.
1) Able to register with Singapore Nursing Board
2) A post-basic nursing qualifications and preferably with a Degree in Nursing
3) Minimum 6 years of working experience in an acute hospital setting
4) Track record of leadership and managerial skills
5) Assess, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate departmental training and development plans for nursing staff to promote quality patient care at different levels
6) Responsible for staff induction, clinical education/training, in-service education and professional growth
If you would like to be considered for the interviews then register your interest: