A&E Band 5 Staff Nurse NHS - South London £25,411 - £33,150
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Band 5 Accident and Emergency Nurse to work for a leading NHS Teaching Trust in South London.
Internationally renowned for clinical excellence this hospital provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic A&E Senior Nurse looking to excel in their career.
- Take charge of the department in absence of senior staff
- Give Health advice to patient at the Urgent Care Centre
- Complete Nursing treatment or care
- Respond to emergency situations on a daily basis
- NMC Registered
- A minimum of 12 months A&E experience
- Continuous training and development
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510
HCL Permanent London