A&E Band 6 Registered Nurse NHS - South London £30,633 - £41,026
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Band 6 Accident and Emergency Nurse to work for a leading NHS Teaching Trust in South London.
Internationally renowned for clinical excellence this hospital provides an exciting challenge for an enthusiastic A&E Senior Nurse looking to excel in their career.
- Take charge of the department in absence of senior staff
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Give Health advice to patient at the Urgent Care Centre
- Complete Nursing treatment or care
- Ensure that clinical nursing activities are evidence based.
- Participate in, coordinate and implement research, audit and development related to the development of unscheduled care
- NMC Registered
- Significant experience in urgent care
- Recognised course in emergency care
- Continuous training and development
- Employee discount (Dental Insurance, Gym Membership, High Street Retailers)
- Private health-care insurance
- Life Insurance
- Contributory money purchase pension scheme
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Aaron Smith on 02078618950 EXT 1510
HCL Permanent London