Position: Registered Scrub Nurse -
Orthopaedic, Nuero, General, Thoracic or Cardio speciality.
Location: Southampton General Hospital
Our client has ongoing vacancies for Scrub Nurses representing HCL in the workplace. As Southampton University Hospital is a regional trauma centre, you can be sure that no two days at work will ever be the same again!
Both placements and ad-hoc shifts available at this busy, well established Operating Department.
To be considered for this post you must:
- Be a registered nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hep B immunisations in the last 5 years
- Able to use initiative and good decision making skills
- Effective communication skills (non-verbal & verbal)
- The ability to: prioritise & meet deadlines
- Works well in a multi disciplinary team
- Available more than 2 days a week during the weekdays
If you are a Scrub Nurse looking for your next challenge, then call us today to discuss work options
Karla is awaiting your call 020 7861 8933. Alternatively, please send your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Working For Us
HCL are one of the leading healthcare providers in the UK, and our Theatres team have a combined 60 years experience in delivering outstanding service to our clients and locums alike. Our solid business plan is steering us into the position of being THE biggest supplier of healthcare professionals in Europe
get on board now!