Situated in the heart of London's world-renowned medical district, my clients is recognised as one of the best-equipped multi-disciplinary private hospitals in the capital.
Their dedicated and highly trained team is committed to delivering an exemplary standard of clinical care across all specialties, while making Patients stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
The Hospital has 120 registered beds, including a Level 3 intensive care unit, with 24-hour consultant cover, and a high dependency unit.
This Hospital requires a part time night nurse to carry the bleep for the hospital during the night shift.
Key responsibilities to include:
· Provide clinical management and leadership to all staff working within the hospital, ensuring a high standard of nursing care at all times.
· To ensure the appropriate utilisation of beds planned and emergency admissions.
· To ensure appropriate skill mix.
· Manage patient complaints at local level.
· Maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff.
· Liaise with consultants.
· Demonstrate good clinical practice at all times.
You should be a Registered nurse with NMC registration.
Previous experience at Sister level would be highly desirable.
Evidence of ongoing professional development will be requested.
ALS desirable but not essential.
As well as a competitive salary, my client is able offer an excellent benefits package.
To learn more about this position or apply, please call Sian on 0207 861 8950 ext 1547 or email your most recent CV complete with contact details to email@example.com
HCL Permanent London