This job is no longer available
Position: Theatre Nurse
HCL nursing is looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join a friendly and professional theatres team based in London.
HCL nursing is a leading supplier in the sourcing and placements of healthcare professionals throughout England; we work in partnership with hospitals and trusts in both the public and private sectors to supply them with the best qualified healthcare professionals. Our trained consultants pride themselves on the strong relationships they also develop with our valued candidates.
Duties will include:
- Assess, develop, implements and evaluate programmes of care for patients undergoing theatre procedures
- Prepares and assembles theatre instruments/equipment
- May provide clinical supervision to other staff, students
- Assist with the management and organisation of work as required
- Patients advocate
- Assist the anaesthetist
- NMC Registered
- 6 months post qualification experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Proof of vaccinations/immunity
The ideal candidate should be reliable, professional, comfortable working as part of a team, be able to remain calm under pressure and have a genuine desire to help people.
Benefits of the role include:
- Free compliance process
- Specialist training and support
- Weekly pay
- Rewards programme
- Uniform supplied
- Discounts on professional training
- Flexible shift options available
- Competitive rates of pay
- On-going lines of work
Call Karla now to discuss this role on 020 7861 8933, or alternatively email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.