This job is no longer available
The Alexandra Hospital, Mill Lane, Cheadle
Competitive salary plus benefits
BMI The Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle, Cheshire is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare. Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
We currently have a permanent, full time (37.5 hrs per week) vacancy for an Anaesthetic Practitioner to work within the Theatre Department at The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle.
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
PLEASE NOTE - Applicants must be a fully qualified, registered practitioner with NMC or HPC registration, to be eligible for this post.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to launch or further your career in the private healthcare industry, we would like to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please complete our brief online application form