This job is no longer available
HCL Nursing are looking for experienced, focused and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurses (CPN`s) to work in and around the region.
You will be working as part of CMHTs, CAMHS, Home Treatment teams, Crisis Intervention and other teams, managing varied case loads of clients with enduring Mental Health issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a community based teams. You will be proficient in managing a case load, assessing, planning, implementation and review of outcome focused care, medication administration (IM/Depot administration/management), working with the Multi Disciplinary Teams including involvement and attending review /safeguarding meetings. You must be well versed in your specialist area.
Placements are available in various disciplines including
- Drug and Alcohol/ Substance Misuse,
- Children and Adolescents (CAMHS),
- Elderly Mentally Infirm,
- Learning disabilities,
- Sensory impaired
- Crisis Resolution and Home treatment
- Assessments and Intervention/ Early intervention
Driving and access to your own car is an advantage but not essential for most roles.
In return HCL will reward you with:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay with weekly pay
- Paid for uniform, mandatory training and making you compliant to work (even CRBs!)
- Provide full support from our specialist recruitment team on hand 24 hours, 7 days a week
- A unique rewards programme that rewards you for every hour you work with us.
Our dedicated community team will work with you to find your ideal job.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to discuss options on 02078618933.