This job is no longer available
Successful candidates will have experience in working within a hospital setting and should have worked in an A&E department previously. You will be confident and competent in carrying out the duties expected of you as an A&E nurse.
You will have;
- An NMC registration PIN.
- Experience in working within a hospital setting.
- Experience in working on both medical and surgical wards.
- A good command of both verbal and written English
- Self motivation, and the ability to use own initiative and make decisions.
- The ability to work well in stressful situations, responding effectively to challenging situations.
- At least 1 years UK experience of post graduate experience.
A full licence would be advantageous, though not essential.
In return you will be rewarded with;
- Competitive rates of pay, paid at an hourly rate.
- Full support from our specialist team 24/7.
- Free uniform.
- Free training.
All candidates will be required to provide us with at least 2 CLINICAL references. For more details or to apply for the position, please contact HCL Nursing on 0845 8888 312. Alternatively, you can forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com