This job is no longer available
Brief description of duties:
- Provide a unified and holistic health and social care assessment, together with other partners to ensure the provision of a rapid service response to meet identified health or social care needs.
- Be proactive in working with key community professionals to identify all patients within the Mid Essex localities at risk of acute admission and offer an alternative assessment and treatment process.
- Undertake telephone consultations with doctors/health care professionals/patients/carers to ascertain their medical details to enable an informed decision regarding an appropriate care pathway/referral.
In return HCL will reward you with:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay with weekly pay
- Paid for uniform, mandatory training and making you compliant to work (even CRBs!)
- Provide full support from our specialist recruitment team on hand 24 hours, 7 days a week
- A unique rewards programme that rewards you for every hour you work with us.
Our dedicated community team will work with you to find your ideal job.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to discuss options on 02078618933.